Monday, October 22, 2012

I Want For My Husband To Commit To Making My Marriage Work Again - How Can I Make This Happen?

I heard from a wife who said: "I know that my husband doesn't feel the same way about me anymore. I know that our marriage is in real trouble. But I am very sure that I want to save our marriage. And I am willing to do whatever I have to do in order to make that happen. My husband, however, doesn't feel the same way. He has started hinting about moving out or seeking a separation. When he says these things, I ask him to reconsider and I tell him that if he would just give me a chance, I could make our marriage work. But he just stares at me blankly or even rolls his eyes as if he has no faith that our marriage is even worth fighting for. What can I do to make my husband recommit to me and our marriage? Because if I can't do this, I feel like my marriage is over." I'll try to address these concerns in the following article.

caxton global plummers pasadena raymore rehabilitation center

No comments:

Post a Comment